A leading independent Oil Exploration and Production company in Nigeria requires the services of experienced and dynamic candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Roustabout
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for routine cleaning, scraping and painting of production platforms anti Flow Stations as well as assist in production process monitoring and general deck maintenance.
- Loading and unloading of supplies to/from boats and moving the items to storage areas.
- Assists with the repair and dismantle of equipment and machinery, including pipes, boilers and engine parts on Production Platforms and Flowstation
- Provide support in the preventive maintenance of cranes and production Platform/Flowstation
- Check levels in Chemical tanks and ensure top up.
- Assists with Hook up/down temperature flow lines for circulation and well testing.
- Carry Out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Technicians
- Must be Strong and physically fit.
- Must possess ability to execute projects and be able to work under pressure.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goats.
- Assist with the cleaning, scraping and painting of production platform/Flow station as well as equipment in work areas,
- Assist the Technicians in Wells surveillance as may be required
- Responsible for general clean up and general housekeeping of Production Platforms and Flowstations
- Ensure routine maintenance of Production Platforms and Flowstation
- Carry out periodic checks on all process parameters (levels, pressures, temperatures (etc)
- Assist Production Supervisors, production and maintenance technicians in the maintenance of production platform and Flowstation.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience on the job role
- WASC / Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- Basic Offshore Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) and Offshore Medical Certificate will be required
- Must have good practical hands- on skills.
- Must be strong and physically fit.
Competitive and attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and scanned / clear corporate passport photographs to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Applications will be treated in confidential manner
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 19th August, 2021.