We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary/Tender Compliance Officer
Statutory Compliance functions include:
- Coordinating Company Registrations and annual renewals with regulatory agencies such as NIPEX, DPR, NSITF, ITF etc.;
- Interfacing with and making representations to industry regulators on behalf of the Company;
- Working with Management towards the efficient management and mitigation of the risk of non-compliance.
Company Secretarial functions include:
- Preparing and issuing meeting notices, convening and coordinating Meetings of the Board of Directors and General Meetings;
- Providing general legal advisory services to the Company;
- Providing appropriate corporate governance advisory to the general Board and various Board committees.
- Drafting and reviewing contractual agreements, commercial offers and other documents.
- Maintaining general correspondence between the Company and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance of Board and General Meetings with the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Maintaining the Company’s statutory books and registers;
- Filing of statutory returns at the Corporate Affairs Commission and other relevant regulatory agencies;
Tenders Management functions including:
- Reviewing tender invitation documents from contractors/prospective clients;
- Liaising with Suppliers and Sub-contractors, to provide contractual and compliance advice;
- Coordinating the preparation and submission of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other tender documents that are responsive to client requirements in a timely manner.
- Collating and ensures proper documentation within the tendering and contract process.
- Supervising the tenders’ process from the pre-qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract and engagement close out.
HR Management Functions include:
- Determining staffing requirements, conducting interviews and induction/training of new employees;
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices through due deliberations with the management team and staff members as necessary.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Managing staff through preparation of work schedules, assigning specific duties and overseeing personnel processes;
- Planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counselling employees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email