Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rigger
- Inspecting and preparing loads that need to be moved.
- Setting, aligning, and leveling heavy equipment machinery.
- Selecting the appropriate rigging gear.
- Breaking down rigging equipment and conducting post-rigging inspections.
- Preparing rigging equipment including beams, pulleys, clamps, and bolts.
- Inspecting rigging before final use.
- Monitoring and maintaining rigging equipment.
- Manoeuvring loads using heavy equipment machinery and by hand.
- Ensuring compliance with state and company safety procedures.
- Communicating with the rigging and construction team.
- HND / BSc / OND
- 3+ years working as a rigger.
- Ability to work at heights and in noisy environments.
- High-level mathematical skills.
- Physical fitness and ability to lift heavy equipment.
- Ability to work outdoors in harsh weather conditions.
- Minimum Level 1 NCCCO certification.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards.
- In-depth knowledge of rigging equipment and heavy machinery.
- Excellent hearing and vision.
N200,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th January, 2023.