George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, a one-stop tech blog that simplifies tech and helps readers get the best deals on tech gadgets and software is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Review Writer
Location: Nigeria (Remote – Work from home)
Employment Type: Contract (Freelance)
Direct Reports: None
Reports to: Lead Editor
- Our client, a one-stop tech blog that simplifies tech and helps readers get the best deals on tech gadgets and software is seeking to recruit smart and experienced candidates to join its growing team.
- The tech blog writes tech how-tos, reviews, buying guides, gadget & software tech specs and also write the best gadgets, software deals, and offers readers the option to set price drop alerts.
- Readers can compare gadgets and software specs to help them make informed buying decisions.
- Write simple, keyword-driven, easy-to-understand reviews for product specifications.
- Then link the product specifications to the product review.
- Write best product buying guides – list of best products targeting a specific keyword.
- Then add the relevant product specifications and deals to the buying guide.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing or Information Technology
- 1-5 years work experience
- Hands-on tech writing skills
- Ability to demonstrate past tech writing experience
- Knowledge of computers, smartphones, software like VPN, antivirus web hosting
- Previous experience publishing on WordPress
- Previous experience using Yoast SEO plugin to optimize content for SEO and Readability
- Past tech review, buying guides and product specifications writing experience
- Create original content free of plagiarism
- Edit existing content to improve SEO and readability
- Write original, error-free reviews, buying guides and comparison guides that help non-tech readers make tech buying decisions
- Commitment to writing at least 8000-word articles weekly.
- Payment per word for all approved and published content is made on the second day of the month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Review Writer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th June, 2021.