Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and Audit/tax experts.
Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. The offices are located in Abuja and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue & Accounting Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation of accounts and proper record keeping for the firm; ensure proper and complete documentation and filing for easy retrieval of all accounting related documents
- Reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations.
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Responsible for best practice standard to include; Competitor analysis, environmental scanning and market modeling towards optimum revenue generation for the company
- Writing periodic revenue audit reports to supervisor/manager.
- Ensuring proper budgeting and budgeting controls; that all expenses are within assigned project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payment vouchers.
- Provide weekly and monthly dynamic forecast of expected financial results, variances and budget comparisons
- Producing an accurate set of daily, weekly and monthly accounts and with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods.
- Proper accounting posting via sophisticated accounting software and procedures
- Take part in monthly, quarterly and yearly budgetary process for the company and making sure it is followed correctly.
Qualification / Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in accounting role
- Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Student Membership of ICAN, ACCA.
- Advanced critical and analytical reasoning skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good administrative skills.
- Financial and quantitative analysis skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- Good Planning and Organizational skills
- High level attention to detail
N90,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2021.