Doluq Security – We are a professional security company with fixed base operations in the UK, providing security services in Nigeria and servicing security contracts throughout Africa.
We are dedicated to understanding and meeting our clients’ precise requirements and fulfilling these with a cost effective inter fusion of service, efficiency and reliability, coupled to appropriate implementation of technology based security solutions.
From safety and security solutions covering a wide spectrum of risk environments, to staff training in Health and Safety; Doluq stands ready to assist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Security Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Displaying excellent customer service skills
- Patrol the shop floor
- Responding to client emergencies
- Liaise with the police and local crime reduction agencies
- Providing reports as necessary
- Complete daily store checks
- Providing a safe and secure environment for staff and customers
- Protect stock against theft and damage
Essential Requirements for the Job
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible availability
- Previous experience in the Retail Security Sector is preferred but not essential.
- Security: 1 year (preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Working Hours: 8am to 8pm only including weekends.
NGN 30,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (Cover letter and updated CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th June, 2021.