Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Management Trainee
- We are currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the role of Retail Management Trainee with our Transsion Holdings (CDNL) in Lagos.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist push retail purchase achievement and do WOS analysis weekly;
- Assist National Key Account and Exclusive Shop manager to manage regional team;
- Work in National Key Retailers & Exclusive Shop Department, Data Analyst Group, Retail System Group, Promotion Planning Group for getting systematic knowledge and experience of smartphone retail management;
- Assist follow target vs achievement of retail daily basis and push the team to achieve their given target.
- Assist build yearly planning for KA and do monthly execution;
Experience, Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
- Be passionate to learn and grow;
- Good at time management;
- Male or Female, 20-30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or above from UNILAG / LASU / Covenant / University of Ibadan or overseas (preferred)
- Has experience in organizing successful activities and has professional certification preferred;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th August, 2021.