Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client, a fast-growing restaurant and food outlet with a wide array of menus ranging from African dishes to continental cuisine served deliciously to her amiable customers, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make reservations for customers
- Receive food checks from waiters or customers
- Appeal to impatient or irritated customers, especially during rush hours
- Manage the register, including all credit card and cash operations
- Cashiers will interact with customers and accept payments from them for products and services provided.
- They will also be handling money, making calculations involving lots of cash and separating checks.
- Take customer orders at the counter
- Receive payments and present changes to customers
- Pack food items, make coffee and fill beverage cups
- Function as the host/hostess of the restaurant
- Ensure a balance of the register at the end of the shift or working period
- Excellent mathematical, multitasking, and computer skills
- Proficiency in using computers, calculators, POS machines and other machines required for transactions
- Outstanding customer relation skills and ability to ensure a customer priority culture
- Ability to work with flexibility in a continuous schedule of days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- High School Diploma coupled with experience in related positions, as well as working knowledge in a similar role
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
Application Deadline 17th September, 2021.