A development Organization involves in public health, gender or economic policy research is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Researcher / Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Immediate Openings for Researchers / Analysts in Development Projects
- Do you have a love for public health, gender, or economic policy research?
- Do you have strong technical writing and data analysis skills?
- A development organization based in Abuja has 3 openings for Researchers/Analysts with strong report writing skills.
- The ideal candidate for this position must hold a postgraduate qualification in Health Economics, Sociology, Gender Studies, Public Health, History, Barristers at Law, or Communications.
- The ideal candidate must also have excellent report writing and data (qualitative and quantitative) analysis skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume as an attachment and letter of application in the body of the email to: [email protected] the subject of the email must bear the name of the applicant; Master’s or Ph.D. qualification; and area of study.
- Women are especially encouraged to apply.
- Applications that do not follow this application guideline will not be reviewed
Application Deadline 24th June, 2021.