The African Leadership Development Centre (ALDC), Covenant University, has a vision to address the leadership question in Africa. This question, which has plunged the continent into a state of conflict, resource mismanagement and foreign dependence, requires urgent, creative and indigenous solutions. Therefore, the ALDC, which is the Vision of the Chancellor of Covenant University, Dr. David Oyedepo, is strategically positioned to take on this leadership question and pioneer revolutionary solutions.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Fellow (ALDC)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a research agenda including standards, practices, procedures and protocols.
- Conduct research and analysis of comprehensive literature, data and results.
- Conduct literature reviews on critical leadership issues.
- Develop and test leadership models through research
- Prepare periodic progress reports.
- Contribute to journal, book and other publications.
- Monitor, adopt and indigenize research trends and outcomes.
- Conduct interviews with study participants and summarise findings.
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- Ph.D in Leadership or any related field
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Possess sound writing skills
- Publication in reputation peer-reviewed journals.
- Extensive knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Proficiency in analytical software packages
- Possess a proven character and build up an impeccable personal and professional reputation during one’s career.
- Ability to align wholly with the Vision of the University and abide by her Core Values and ethos as contained in the staff handbook and conditions of service.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to details and demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must enjoy good physical health mental health and should not be more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- A Team player who can work under limited supervision and is capable of self-direction
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships and confidentiality.
- Ability to deliver tasks and projects within lifelines by prioritizing tasks and achieving results beyond expectations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: For further enquiries, please contact: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th March, 2022.