Jireh Technologies Limited was incorporated in Nigeria in 2002 but commenced operations in 2005 and has within this short period carved a niche for itself. Jireh Technologies is a 100% privately owned limited liability company. Our corporate goal is to build a world-class technologically based organization that delivers quality and cost-effective Information Communication Technology (ICT) solutions and services to its valued customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Development Officer
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring the assigned engineering project. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a creative technical position as we hope to maintain our status as the leading broadband in ICT solutions and service in Nigeria. A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Telecoms
- The candidate must be able to design a functional network.
- The candidate should be able to research and develop product
- Performing wide range of Information Communication Technology (ICT) tasks by operating engineering software and equipment.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical system specification, technical drawings, or topographical map
- Conferring with customers, engineers and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, constructions, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Review engineering deliverable and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
- Experience in telecommunication, LAW/WAN, Security solutions and Building automation system
- Experience in network structural cabling system
- Experience in ICT project implementation and management
- Experience in building modelling and related software tools
- Identifying and researching opportunities that comes up in new and existing markets
- Must be able to prepare and deliver pitches and presentations to potential prospect and new clients.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc in Engineering or any related field.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Multitask and dynamic.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline project.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD and P&ID.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards.
- Cisco certification program- available at entry (CCENT), associate, (CCNA), professional (CCNP)
- CompTIA Certifications- including CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+
- Microsoft certificates- including Microsoft certificate solutions Associate (MCSA) and the higher- level Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE).
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, AND WWAN design and implementation.
- Working experience in tendering and bid packaging.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills.
- Time management and organisation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th November, 2021.