First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – CBG (Power and Infrastructure)
Job Identification: 98
- Manage and deepen existing relationships with existing and prospective customers in the Power sector
- Win new accounts in Power and Renewable energy sectors and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Marketing of bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Structure credit facilities to meet customer needs in line with the bank’s policies
- Collate and analyze marketing (customer behavioral trends) data and generate periodic reports for the attention of the branch manager
- Assist the Business Manager in the preparation of MPR reports
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers
Education and Experience
- First Degree in any Finance discipline
- Minimum experience – Eight (8) years relevant banking experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th August, 2021.