Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
Job ID: 327802BR
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Division: Global Drug Development
Business Unit: REG AFFAIRS GDD
Company/Legal Entity: Novartis Nigeria
Functional Area: Research & Development
Shift Work: No
- 5.6 Million patients were reached through our innovative medicines and access brands in 2020. This was made possible because we had the right people on our teams. Our aspiration is to double our patient reach by year 2022 and raise this by five times more at year end 2025.
- Novartis believes that providing the right environment for the right people will help them fully apply their talent and energy to drive our aspiration and create value for the company, our stakeholders and above all the patients whose lives we strive to improve.
- This role will support the RA Team in registration of new drug products and the maintenance of registration of approved drug products in order to ensure patients have access to our products …l.as well as maintain DRAGON and other databases to ensure up to 95% compliance level. The role will ensure timely registration of new drug products and re-registration of approved products and accurate maintenance of registered products database.
- Minimum 2 years regulatory experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- In depth understanding of the Nigerian regulatory landscape
- Good understanding of CTD dossier format.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply