Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build world-class food brands that createexceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the sales operations of multiple centers or business branches.
- Guide, train and manage lower-level management and sales supervisors
- Prepare performance reports for presentation to Top management.
- Evaluate branches and individual sales performances and targets, identify variance and implement corrective actions to set the sales back on track.
- Address potential problems; suggest and execute prompt solutions.
- Participate in decisions for business expansion or acquisition.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate the entire Sales and Marketing department across the various centers.
- Create sales targets for subordinates and provide them with the requisite tools to meet set targets.
- Manage the Company’s resources and plan sales and marketing activities within the budgetary provisions.
- Drive the organization’s revenue and growth strategy.
- Organize and implement training programs for the sales workforce in the entire region.
- Collaborate with the marketing team for the planning of events and campaigns.
- Maximize company profits across all branches.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Support Centre Managers with day-to-day sales operations.
- Report to CEO on regional sales results and performances.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits for the centers.
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople.
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- B.Sc in Marketing or any Management discipline with a minimum of 2.1
- At least 5 years of experience in similar role.
- In-depth understanding of the territory distribution network.
- Experience in a manufacturing company is essential.
- Organizational skills to coordinate sales team.
- Ability to generate a variety of reports and presentations displaying regional performance.
- Competence in Strategic planning and decision-making.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- The candidate should reside in Lagos (Ajah axis or environs) and be open to traveling frequently.
- Strong math skills to crunch numbers and keep track of your region’s profit.
- Ability to motivate others on a team and help them succeed.
- Multitasking skills and the ability to tend to multiple problems at a time.
- Problem-solving skills, especially in situations of high stress.
- Strong knowledge of company policy, goals, and standards.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.