Agro Market Square is a marketplace platform connecting farmers directly with value chain actors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Operations Representative
Location: All Geopolitical Zones in Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Mid-level
Industry Type: Agricultural Services
- We are in search of a highly-motivated individual to join our team. In this Full-Time mid-level position, your work will involve routine and non-routine assignments related to the company’s facilitation of all Agro Produce trading.
- Your management and technical responsibilities will increase over time in breadth, depth, and complexity, under the supervision of designated management personnel.
- This position provides assistance to State Representatives in on-boarding Farmers to our digital Platform.
- Support projects and lead tasks related to the company’s mission and vision.
- Experience in agricultural activities, processes, and procedures.
- Coordination of all Aggregation Center activities.
- Coordination of all quality control, transportation, logistics, storage, smallholder farmer loan, and other activities as determined by the company.
- Coordination of training of State Reps, Farmers, and other stakeholders.
- Creation of Stakeholder content/presentation and delivery of same.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Tertiary Education in any Agricultural-based field of study (preferred but not mandatory).
- Minimum Experience Length: 3 years
- Collation of Operational field data
- General knowledge of crop production
- Ability and willingness to work outside under varying weather conditions
- Experience working independently as well as in a team environment.
- Operational knowledge of computer systems
- Able to handle multiple tasks/projects at once
- Desire to work hard, acquire new knowledge, improve processes, etc.
- Age: 35 years and below.
What We Can Offer You
- Flexible working environment
- A competitive compensation package
- Bonus based compensation structured around your KPIs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (optional) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: There will be a lot of traveling (All expenses Paid)
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State