Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager, North East
Location: Kano, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for driving all elements of commercial operations and implementing the customer service strategy for delivering revenue numbers at regional level.
- Driving all elements of Commercial Operations and implementing the customer service strategy for delivering revenue at the Regional level.
- Product and service communication/ Campaign and promotion communication/ In-store brand communication
- Drive the Regional trade marketing strategy and implementation plans for effective brand communication at the point of sale in the key retail trade channels as well as company-owned stores.
- Drive acquisition strategies for various Sales verticals across Retail and Corporate businesses.
- Develop and lead Regional commercial activities and policies
- Prevent churn of existing customer base to less than 3% and deliver customer retention programs that will ensure an increase in customer net additions.
- Ensure optimal spend vis-a-vis budget and monitor performance against plan
- Plan and implement a robust complaint management system that ensures timely resolution of queries in the Airtel Showrooms.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Management or similar discipline, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- 15 Years of work experience, 7 years in a Senior Management role preferably in the FMCG industry and at least 5 years in Telecoms Marketing.
- High level of planning & execution capabilities
- Sound analytical skills
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and people skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Business and commercial acumen.
- Experience in Telecoms would be an added advantage
- Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards
- Understand financial tools and indices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need