At Solynta Energy we are passionate about solving the energy crisis in Nigeria via the provision of affordable, clean, reliable solar power.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Referral Programme Coordinator
- At Solynta Energy we are passionate about solving the energy crisis in Nigeria via the provision of affordable, clean, reliable solar power.
- We want to expand our reach by building a referral programme that will reward our existing customers for referring their family and friends to us.
- We are looking for an experienced coordinator to manage this programme from end to end.
The successful candidate will:
- Monitor and track the referral programme from the enrollment and tracking of affiliates, ongoing engagement and commission pay-outs
- Identify and recruit new affiliates to our referral programme
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the referral website to ensure that it facilitates the smooth running of the programme
- Meet strict deadlines and control budgets
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues across the organization in a professional manner.
- Deepen our relationship with existing referrers
- Coordinate with the marketing campaigns team to design, monitor and report on referral marketing campaigns
- Be data driven in analysing the performance of campaigns and lead on developing ideas for the further growth of the programme
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or Marketing
- Creative thinker and strong problem-solver
- A can-do attitude and adaptable temperament
- Comfortable with data and experience working with performance marketing/admin metrics.
- 3 years+ experience working in a fast-paced marketing or administrative office environment
- Strong leadership and project management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We regret that we cannot respond to all applicants due to the anticipated high volume of entries
Application Deadline 14th May, 2021.