Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Supervise the activities of the recruiting team and report on their performance.
- Develop job descriptions and employee specification for each department.
- Research and update recruitment procedures
- Liaise with the management team to establish recruitment goals.
- Work closely with the recruiting managers in other regions to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate on recruitment procedures.
- Build the company’s professional network
- Organize and conduct interviews for vacant roles in the organization.
- Maintain proper records of all interviews conducted and recruits hired.
- Accountable for sourcing and recruiting for all roles
- Implement new sourcing methods
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources or any related field.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- 2-4 years’ experience within the Logistic Industry.
- Technical skills– many recruitment specialists use web-based technologies and social media to support recruiting efforts, so computer and technical skills are frequently essential in this role
- Analytical thinking– in order to examine applicant resumes and other credentials to find suitable candidates for positions within their organizations, recruitment specialists need excellent analytical skills
- Communication skills– written and verbal communication are important in this position, as recruitment specialists must effectively communicate with job candidates and managers within their organizations.
- Networking– recruitment specialists should be skilled networkers, able to build professional relationships and identify opportunities to connect individuals in their networks with opportunities
- Team coordination– recruitment specialists tend to work with teams of other recruiters, so they should be able to effectively coordinate team activities to achieve common goals
N80,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be short listed
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.