A leading Multinational Company in the Telecommunications Sector is recruiting distinguished, reputable and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
- Management of network fault and resolution
- Diagnosis, neutralization, correction of hardware, software and configuration
- Manages escalated customer tickets in a timely and effective manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1st Class or minimum of Second Class Upper in Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline from a Top- Notch University.
- A Postgraduate Degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than 28 years of age.
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Fibre Engineer
- Design and create fit for purpose and cost-effective fibre optic to include topology layout, fibre splice plans, cable duct and routing, and where applicable. utilising Open reach PIA.
- Work in accordance to Company Quality, Safety and Health processes and procedures
- Coordinate the production of construction and cabling work packages for internal or external teams.
- Coordinate projects, execute processes, and ensure successful project completion.
- Development of the project execution plan.
- Track project milestones and deliverables and be accountable for standardizing reporting formats and statistical analysis methodologies.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Ability to carry out test with OTDR and Laser Source Power Meter and analyse the results.
- Minimum of First Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any other related field.
- A Postgraduate Degree in Engineering, or Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in fibre optic operations.
- Experience working with Fibre Optic projects.
- Vast knowledge in live network splicing and testing.
- Should have an understanding of SDH / PDH / DWDM technology.
Job Title: Roll-Out Manager
- Work with the network planning unit in developing, implementing and overseeing roll-out programmes for the Company.
- Coordinate, control and analyse the cost-benefit of potential and actual site coverage and implement agreed action plans.
- Advise and recommend improvements on sites for coverage and capacity growth of the Company’s network.
- Collate all data within specified area and analyse for management reporting purposes.
- Interface and manage Government regulatory agencies on Roll-Out Sites’ construction and operation.
- Resolving community-related issues which may affect Roll-Out programmes.
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering. Surveying, Estate Management or any other related field.
- A Postgraduate Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in site acquisition and/or site building
- Experience working in a Telecoms environment either with clients or vendors.
- Project Management and negotiation skills.
- Good Information Technology skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (giving e-mail address and telephone number) and a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the job Reference eg: “T-ENG” as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th August, 2021.