ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-time
- A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
- You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks andemployee referrals.
- An ideal recruiter should have relevant work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates.
- Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruitcandidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting andselection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills,experience, and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HRrecruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- University Degree in relevant field
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either anin-house recruiteror astaffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing,phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ / EQ tests, etc)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th August, 2021.