Smile Communications provides 4G LTE mobile broadband in several countries in Africa. Our objective is to become the broadband provider of choice for Superfast mobile broadband internet and Super Clear voice services in each of our markets and to provide over 300 million potential customers in our countries of operation with a fast, reliable and high-quality broadband internet to accelerate development and wealth creation.
Our mission is a fully connected Africa enabled by a team that is driven by passion, integrity, humility and humanity. Smile is a diverse, equal opportunities organisation and is committed to developing talent in the telecommunications industry in all of the countries it operates in. In addition to considering your skills and competencies, your fit with our culture and values is important.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Manager
- Review all trade receivable accounts reconciliation.
- Review reconciliation for collection banks on ERP against actual bank statement.
- Approve all journal entries associated with trade receivables.
- Investigate and resolve outstanding reconciling issues resulting from individual channel reconciliation.
- Ensure correctness of all accounting journals on ERP associated with trade receivables.
- Review cash sales to bank reconciliation.
- Ensure all revenue figures and entries are correctly represented on the financial statement.
- Prepare month end reconciliation and aging for all receivables, sales control and revenue accruals accounts.
- Reconcile all Interconnect cost and revenue GL.
- Reconcile all Enterprise Cost and revenue GL.
- Carry out monthly VAT checks as per sales payment method and reconcile to sales on SEP.
- Carry out Integration checks between ERP and SEP (submitted to internal Audit)
- Prepare GL schedules and analysis for audit purposes.
- Develop control models and process manuals for sales and reconciliation purposes.
- Identification of control loopholes in the internal processes.
- Coordinate Integration and automation of channels to ERP process/timeline
- Carry out test reconciliation on Integration and automation of channels to SEP
- Carry out test reconciliation on Integration and automation of channels to ERP
- Coordinate and monitor timely response to charge back / claims from Banks and payment platform.
- Ensure correctness of all accounting journals associated with Claims and Charge backs.
- Coordinate and monitor timely response to customer service enquiry.
- Ensure accuracy and coordinate financial information feedback to customers
- Follow up and resolution of issues bordering under settlement of successful transactions.
- Coordinate and manage all reconciliation team members.
- Review and Evaluation of efficiency of close pilot (prelaunch) test cases for payment platform.
- Monthly Review and evaluation of efficiency of all payment platforms
- Prepare monthly sales analysis (based on Smile Enterprise Data) for management account reporting.
- Reconcile total sales to collection in bank.
- Perform other duties which may be assigned from time to time by the finance manager or other competent official.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply