The Dove Resort Limited is a renown resort at the heart of Abuja. Join us for a “Home Away From Home” experience in our peaceful and tranquil environment.
In the span of a decade, Dove resort ltd has distinguished itself as a place that inspires your desire as we take pride in our ability to provide our clients with what they need, when they need it and how they need it. Join us as we take you to the world of blissful experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- You will deal with enquiries and room reservations made on the telephone, online or by email.
- You prepare a customer’s account when they leave the hotel.
- You put together the cost of additional items such as drinks, telephone calls and newspapers, and include them in the final bill.
- You greet guests on arrival at the hotel; it is important that you make a good first impression – a warm welcome and pleasant atmosphere in the reception area can help to get guests’ stay off to the best start.
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- You check guests in and out, often using a computerized system.
- You issue keys to guests; either you provide guests with clear directions, or a Porter will show them to their accommodation.
- You keep accurate records of which guests have arrived at, or left, the hotel.
- You make sure that any necessary information goes to the housekeeping, restaurant, maintenance, and management departments.
- You provide guests with information about local attractions and places of interest. You might provide additional services for the convenience of guests, such as ordering newspapers or taxis, storing valuables and taking messages.You make sure that guests receive their messages without delay, along with any mail that might arrive for them.
- You take payment from the customer in cash, or by credit/debit card.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2021.