Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behavior – from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV and preventing the spread of zoonotic diseases – by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behavior change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- The Receptionist will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting and welcoming visitors, answering phone calls, notifying staff of visitor’s arrival, and setting up conferences/meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to the general duties described above. Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Set up conference/meeting rooms as needed including electronic presentations;
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Receive and dispatch mails/letters and other materials to the appropriate staff, office or unit;
- Assist with office logistics arrangements as needed;
- Manage the front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or via telephone;
- Attend to all visitor related queries and escalate complex queries where necessary;
- Assist to maintain security by monitoring the guest logbook and issuing visitor badges;
- Notify the Admin Officer II-Safety and Security or the office security guards of any suspicious visitor(s) within the (front) office environment;
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Answer and forward phone calls as needed;
- Manage meeting rooms requests and allocations
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree;
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in similar position;
- Experience working with donor-funded projects is desirable;
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Packages;
- Knowledge of basic administrative procedures;
- Strong verbal communication skills (written & spoken) in English language
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF copies to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location (eg: Receptionist, Abuja) as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th April, 2022.
Note: Interested and qualified male candidates are advised to apply.