Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Ibafo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Processing transactions, updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
- HND, B.Sc. related in Accounting, Financing or related discipline
- Proficiency with computers, bookkeeping and strong typing skills
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- Candidates residing in IBAFO, ASESE, MOWE and its environs are preferred
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Ajah / Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a driven and experienced Area Sales Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of Field Sales Representatives.
- The Area Sales Manager’s responsibilities include delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the performance of the sales team, and preparing concise sales reports.
- You should also be able to develop as well as modify customer frequency plans as needed.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Manager Vans and sales promoters
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a reputable FMCG is added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years related experience
- Experience in Van sales and sales promoters’ management
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway – Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are searching for a highly creative Digital Marketing Manager from FMCG background to join our marketing team.
- In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- A solid understanding of HTML and CSS is required.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Location: Ibadan-Oyo, Onitsha-Anambra and Port Harcourt-Rivers
- We are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Manager to drive the success of the company’s effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
- Our ideal candidate is an exemplary team leader, who is very strategic, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
- Lead Trade Marketing Strategy development to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories.
- Head responsibility to develop, execute, and perform programs created to enhance presence plus ultimate take-away.
- Contribute to the organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
- Establish channel strategies along with executing associated plans.
- Prepare trade promotional plan in designated channels with crucial customers.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA will be seen as an added advantage
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in trade marketing.
- Strong knowledge of consumer industry
- Strong range management
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and trends
Application Deadline 10th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.