We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking for a detail oriented and diligent accountant officer to join our growing company.
- The account officer is responsible for examining and auditing our financial records to ensure overall accuracy and legal compliance. We are seeking a dedicated candidate who will not only maintain our books, but also make educated recommendations to us on budget efficiency and improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect financial records to ensure accuracy and overall legal and FIRS compliance
- Calculate taxes owed, prepare tax returns, complete financial tax transactions
- Balance company budget
- Look for inefficiencies and improvement opportunities in the budget, and make recommendations to management
- Ensure financial statements are organized and maintained at all times
- Determine the probability of a misstatement on a financial document
- Create regulatory reports for internal auditors
- Notify management of any non-compliant employee financial practices
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review
- Develop forecasts based on market and company trends, prepare operational and potential earning reports
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field required
- Master’s degree in Accounting or business administration preferred
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience in a public accounting or business firm a plus
- Familiarity with general software, such as Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with accounting software a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong math skills
- Detail oriented, organized
- Strong recordkeeping skills
- Comfort collaborating with a team
Job Title: Construction Manager
- Due to increase in contracts, business development and innovative ideas, we are currently looking for people who thrive on challenges and who consistently strive for excellence within their field.
- Apply now if you wish to work with us and be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert within our established organization.
- We are seeking a experienced construction manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will oversee and allocate resources for several ongoing and upcoming construction projects.
- You must be organized and strategic in order to choose subcontractors, place large material orders, address maintenance issues for tools and vehicles, and be able to delegate responsibility for these tasks when appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and oversee multi-phase, large-scale projects
- Make informed decisions on each project
- Follow blueprints and technical diagrams
- Manage and keep teams focused and motivated
- Liaise with contractors, architects, vendors, etc.
- Ensure that all projects are on time, on budget, and progressing as planned
- Make quick adjustments when necessary; understand the full impact of those adjustments to the projects, personnel and budget.
Requirement and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Construction, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years as a contractor, carpenter, mason, or other.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject “Job Title”.