We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Specialist
Slot: 2 Openings
- Support day-to-day EHS operations and process management
- 2Assist with the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of EHS management system processes
- Ensure compliance with Local, State and Federal environmental, health, and safety regulations
- Lead incident analyses to determine root cause(s), prevention, and corrective measures
- Design safe work spaces and create policies for employees to follow that minimize job-related hazards
- Immediately prioritize your many priorities and tackle new initiatives as well as risks with determination
- Provide support for EHS programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication,
- Emergency Response, Fall Protection, Respiratory Protection, Hearing Conservation, etc.
- Develop and conduct education and training for processes required in your department
- Support on-the-job instruction for life safety program application
- Make quick decisions in a changing environment while ensuring compliance in EH&S programs
- Education Requirement: Bachelor Degree and Above
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2018.
Job Title: Contract Officer
- Create required submissions for projects under the direction of the PM for submittals, RFIs, notices and closeouts
- Assist PM with follow up for certified payrolls and billing requirements.
- Manage the contract administration requirements for multiple projects at once.
- Required to keep accurate records and logs in orderly system and maintain job files.
- Responsible to interface with PMs, Supers, Subcontractors and clients with professionalism.
- Assist in product and vendor support the projects from bidding to closeout.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply