ECSCORP is a solution engineering firm driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; harnessing the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: React.js Developer
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and quality product is important.
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Developing new user-interface features using React.js
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any related disciplines
- Related work experience (at least 1 year working experience)
- Working knowledge of React.js and its core principles, React Native, Next.js
- Familiarity with React.js best practices and performance optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
- Working knowledge of at least one CSS framework – Bootstrap, Materialize CSS
- Thorough understanding of State Managements and associated tools, preferably Redux and its core principles
- Thorough understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Ability to use CSS Flexbox and Grid CSS
- Working knowledge of React.js UI Components Libraries like reactstrap, Chakra UI.
- Working knowledge of version control using Git and Github
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2021.`