Westfield Consulting Limited is a consulting firm that prides itself on quality service delivery. It has been in operation for 8 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Frequency Planning Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Chief Commercial Officer
- Our client is in need of a Radio Frequency Planning Manager, The RF Planning Engineer will be responsible for designing the company’s site roll-out to conform to the plan of wireless telecommunications network operators, so as to achieve the company’s revenue objectives.
- Demonstrate to customers how proposed technical solutions will meet their communications requirements.
- Prepare presentations required to facilitate business transaction with each customer, within agreed timelines.
- Perform other duties to be assigned from time to time.
- Provide technical support to the commercial team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering field.
- Understanding of the telecoms market in Nigeria and Africa.
- Knowledge of Radio Frequency planning.
- Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Must have a solid experience in GSM/WCDMA/LTE RF Planning and Optimization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th September, 2021.