Viprone – We offer innovative cleaning systems and solutions using some of the latest hygiene technologies and also cleaning equipment sales in Nigeria. We focus on providing diverse tailor made solutions to facilities and businesses where cleaning is required, with an unrivaled global partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Ensure there is quality testing all the time; carry out inspections so as to meet the standard set by the organization
- Encourage and enforce cleanliness on the part of the staff and ensure safe working conditions
- Focus on corrective actions in order to make sure that products meet required specifications
- Initiate training for workers concerning safety programs to protect employees against work hazards
- Maintain all documentation for the purpose of auditing.
- Collect regular samples for shelf life and analysis at the laboratory.
- Work with the Quality Control Manager regarding specific information relating to product information and production
- Report bottlenecks to the Quality Control Manager.
- Work as a team under the supervision of the quality control manager
- Attends to customers’ complaints, feedback and market return.
- Remove bad products that are discovered during the production process
- Monitor every stage of production to avoid product defects
- Write reports and submit same to the quality control manager
- Record test results as required
- Recommend modifications to already existing production standards within the limits of available equipment capacity and capability
- Engage in quality calibrations and internal audits in a professional manner
- Ensure measuring equipment are functioning properly and calling for repairs where equipment are faulty
- Approve finished products and release for quarantine and warehouse.
- Co-operate with government agencies during inspections in order to meet and maintain high production standards
- Work with the management and production managers to ensure that only quality products are produced.
- Ensure that no expired raw material is used for production.
- Help to check and update quality control, safety and relevant policies.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 4th August, 2022.