Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Chemist
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have an immediate, full-time opening for an experienced Quality Control Chemist to perform quality testing of our ready mix products at our factory and customer job sites under the direction of the Quality Control Manager.
- We are seeking a detail-oriented individual to join our growing team.
- Measure and test lab materials and products according to industry specific standard procedures
- Perform rigorous quality assurane of samples
- Follow established quality control procedures to ensure that concrete mixes produced meet the customer’s job-specific requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of testing completed with results.
- Maintain lab area and equipment according to industry standard.
- Follow all company safety regulations and policies at all times.
- Follow all company environmental regulations and policies at all times.
- Represent company with professionalism and customer service in mind at all times.
- Conduct quality control testing on aggregate and concrete products including, but not limited to, field testing (slump, air content, unit weight, yield, cylinders, etc.), gradations on production aggregates, and lab work (compression testing and scheduling).
- Mix and test trial batches in advance of jobs within provided specifications.
- Test field cylinders in the lab using established quality control procedures, and accurately record results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 6 years experience in sales and marketing of construction services, or products.
- Proven experience as a Quality Control personnel in a chemistry lab setting.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the construction industry, sales and marketing skills, good communication skills, business development and strategic thinking.
- Excellent Reporting.
- Can work with minimum supervision Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th November, 2022.