Trithel International Consulting – Our client, a thriving Company in the Oil and Gas Marine Service Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Compliance Advisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- A thriving company in the oil and gas marine service industry seeks to employ an organized, diligent and quality-minded individual as its Quality Compliance Advisor.
- The successful candidate must be conversant with the ISO 9001:2015 standard and requirements and would be required to work proactively with managers to establish and maintain a quality system that promotes a culture of safe working practices across the organisation thereby reducing the risk of potential losses.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervises the implementation of designed Quality policies and procedures
- Maintain current and create new ISO documentation to support any increase scope of certification, as necessary.
- Primary contact for Certification Bodies for ISO Management System Audits.
- Define and conduct internal audits to the required specification in line with our processes.
- Provide reports for use by Senior Management on all issues relating to the QMS.
- Support and manage the Quality Inspection Team (Quality Control Inspectors and Technicians) within the Technical & Operations environment, driving process improvements / enhancements in line with the designated project and/or Quality Plans.
- Responsible for ensuring the in-house compliance testing has been completed on an ongoing basis, to ensure vessels and equipment continually meets required standards.
- Data Analysis to enhance quality processes
- Define, manage, and execute the Non-Conformance Reporting, Corrective Action & Root Cause Analysis process.
- Through auditing ensure all quality register(s) for testing and measuring equipment remain valid.
- Enabler for change and dissemination of good practice including visual Management techniques.
Education and Experience
- Background in Marine / Oil & Gas industries experience is highly desirable.
- Experienced quality professional with working knowledge of ISO9001.
- Ability to conduct meaningful workshop-type sessions across department to enrich and define processes.
- Methodical with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A good Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering.
- Relevant professional certification is required.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a process-driven marine environment, including a hands-on approach to ‘delivering quality’.
Skills and Competencies Profile:
- Very good practical knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015
- Internal audit competence for ISO9001
- Emergency/Crisis Management
- Risk Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Quality Compliance Advisor” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2021.