Smile 360 Dental Specialists – We are the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”.
We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Purpose / Objective
- The Quality Assurance Officer is responsible for ensuring the implementation and sustenance of Quality and Safety Policies and SOPs in line with ISO and COHSASA criteria.
- The officer shall assist all Heads of departments with the interpretation of Quality Assurance and Improvement Projects and provide guidance concerning quality assurance systems and their implementation in line with business strategy and international best practices in the Health industry.
- Submit monthly QA report of activities
- Internal Customer service evaluation report monthly and quarterly.
- Submit Net Promoters Score on quarterly basis
- Develop policies, processes and procedures in line with ISO and COHSASA requirements.
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of relevant standards, ISO 27001:2013, COSO 2013, and Kaizen.
- Monitor and report compliance to the requirements of ISO 9001 standard.
- Monitor and track a quarterly departmental QIP with reports.
- Analyze incidents and complaints data on a quarterly basis.
- Process spot check report monthly
- Monitoring report on all outsourced services monthly.
- Perform two yearly company-wide Quality audits.
Documentation Management and Control:
- Implement the Clinic’s document management and control policies and the policy-on-policy development requirement.
- Implement internal procedures for receiving and storage of documents on Smile 360’s portal
Internal Process Audit:
- Perform audit/spot checks from both clinical and non-clinical processes within the Clinic.
- Monitor and report compliance to the requirements of ISO 9001 and other relevant standards.
- Carry out unscheduled spot checks on all outsourced activities and submit report on the last working day of the month.
- Weekly Identification of risk areas for process audit and improvement.
- Periodic testing of process controls and reporting to ensure that risk is reduced to tolerable levels.
- Assist in awareness creation and implementation of six sigma and kaizen projects across the Clinics.
- Assist in identifying sources of financial loss and improvement measures to the Quality Assurance supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Assist in implementing six sigma and kaizen systems in the Clinic.
- Evaluate Internal Process quality by administering Internal customer satisfaction surveys on a monthly basis collate and analyze using SPSS and submit reports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Handle, review and resolve patients and internal customer’ complaints, compliments and enquiries and analyze the outcome on a weekly basis.
Risk Management / HSE:
- Monitor the effectiveness of actions to address risk and opportunities and report on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain a list of floor fire wardens and training programs.
- Coordinate fire safety and evacuation drills for the clinic.
- Gather monthly and annual HSE performance data /metrics for the Clinic.
- Investigate incidents and customer complaints within the Clinic, and report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform audits for LFI in all departments.
Training and Development:
- Conduct QAQC related training for staff in line with the Clinic’s training calendar.
- Assist in coordinating all process improvement trainings and training report submitted within 48 hours.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) or HND in any relevant Science Degree.
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or Service sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all staff, patients and families
- Able to build rapport, listen, persuade and negotiate
- Advanced level of computer literacy – MS office & Other IT packages
- Ability to engage with process owners to achieve improvement.
- Good Stress Management/Composure.
- Strategic Thinking, Results Driven
- Organization & Time management skills
- Confident and articulate
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
N307,000 – N500,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2021.