uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to deliver high-quality, affordable, and accessible education to all Africans. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by experts in education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing students with a learning experience that is unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
We currently provide students between the grades of 4 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculum-relevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our uLesson App has been downloaded over 2 million times and we’ve been featured by credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Techcrunch, Quartz and Business insider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Assistant
- We are looking for an organized Quality Assurance (QA) Assistant who will supervise the dispatching and storage of uLesson merchandise in our warehouse.
- The QA Assistant will oversee receipt, storage, dispatch, record management and product presentation.
- He/she will oversee aftersales services including repairs and replacements, in accordance with warranty and policy provisions.
- Implement all quality control processes and assist QA specialists.
- Ensure outbound merchandise are properly labelled and packaged in line with Company standards and specifications.
- Conduct in-house audits of product inventory and documentation.
- Investigate, Identify and report any process and product defects.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Process After-sales claims.
- Establish strategies to improve efficiency and profitability in the organisation, as well as put out higher quality goods.
- Reject distribution of defective products.
- Execute quality control policies and standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain uLesson’s high service levels and excellent reputation in the marketplace.
- Degree level education in Administration or other related courses.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory management and quality assurance procedures.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, updated CV and Cover Letters indicating and stating why they are a good fit (as an attachment) to: [email protected] using “Application for the position of Quality Assurance Assistant” as the subject of the mail