Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relation Manager
Job Ref: EL-GLB-En-F013
- We seek to hire a talent who will manange the public relations and markting communication activities of the company. The role will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and increase brand awareness though planned publicity campaings and PR activities.
Roles and Responsibiitelsts
- Create, plan and supervise the executtion of publictiy strategies and campaigns.
- Organize and attend promotional events, seminars, trainings, exhibitions, and other industry enlightenment programs.
- Trac and mesaure the result of all marketing and communication campaings and advise managment accordingly.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships that the company can leverage to deliver businesses and solutions.
- Manage the Company’s corporate communication and public relations with external parties in a manner that promotes good branding.
- Ensure that the company’s business and brand communcation is distributed across the riht channesl and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Write and produce presentations and press releasess as many be required.
- Promote and communicate brand values and ideologies to all stakeholders as may be required.
- Undertake market research on current trends in the industry and devlop strategy to gain cometitive advantage
- Manage the company’s digital media platforms to promote company’s brand products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Master’s Degree in related fields is preferred
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) is a must
- 15+ years work experience in similar role within a PR or marketing agency is required.
- Strong analytical and project manangement experience.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (eg Google analytics).
- Proven experience in identifying targe audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, eucate and motivate.
- Experience in mananging different media agencies / houses.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools and ability to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Up-to-date with the latested trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Training / Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Project management / planning skills
- Initiative and creative ability
- Numerically literate, comfortabe with working with numbers, making sense of metrics and proecessing figures with spreadsheets
- Awarness of different media agnendas.
- Confident and dynamic personality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th June, 2021.