Greenfield HR Consulting Limted – Our client, an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company in Ikeja, Lagos State, is currently recruuting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Project Supervisor is responsible for managing furniture and interior design projects. This involves managing project sites, receiving client’s briefs and communicating client’s specification to factory.
- The Project/Site Supervisor is also responsible for ensuring that client’s requests are done to specification and delivered on time.
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Architecture, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years in project management/construction site supervision in a furniture making/interior design company
- Ability to use design software: ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Solid Works, Google Sketch up etc
- Experience in furniture making and installation is desirable
- Supervisory skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain client’s expectation
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Excellent leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail
- Certification in Project management is an added advantage.
- Managing project sites
- Receiving clients’ briefs for individual projects
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Communicating clients’ specification to factory
- Supervising installations at client’s location
- Managing client sites
- Ensuring that client’s requests are carried out to specification
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
Deadline: 15th July, 2021.