SD Human Resources Limited is an HR consulting firm that offers recruitment, outsourcing, hr support and learning/training and development services across diverse industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – IT
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and implementing IT project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying construction issues related to IT provisioning (such as data points, servers and users systems and UPS) to be resolved through site surveys for potential locations.
- Conducting quality control for work performed by independent contractors.
- Provide regular and up-to-date status project reports and presentations to stakeholders
- Evaluating project and recommending report to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance.
- Conveying and assisting in negotiating with public and private vendors/contractors.
- Conducting onsite visits and coordinating with construction crew and operations personnel continuously.
- Conveying and supervising all IT staff, contractors and subcontractors.
- Establishing and managing relationship with independent contractors, vendors and negotiating best possible rates for their products and services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or equivalent experience is required
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years of project management experience
- Designing or leading organizational change management around new goals, priorities, team changes or projects
- Facilitation skills; you design thoughtful meeting processes/agendas and are skilled at chairing or facilitating meetings or sessions that make progress on high stakes discussions with senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with cross-functional teams and organize multiple initiatives
- Good knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure, development and trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive projects to completion; including projects with inflexible dates
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “PMIT” and your location as the subject of the mail. For example, “PMIT Lekki”.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2021.