Protege Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Resource Consulting firm that offer both local and international companies bespoke talent and human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The project manager will provide support and insight of the project that works at the site are carried based on stipulated standards and ensuring that non-compliance is adequately reported to ensure conformance.
- Manage communication within project team and stakeholders
- Perform risk identification and management on project
- Advise management/sponsor on project issues as required
- Create and manage comprehensive project documentations
- Track and monitor project performance vis a vis quality, cost, and schedule.
- Initiate and Conduct project meetings
- Monitoring the activities of contractors, subcontractors, consultants, and vendors to make sure they render services according to contracts and agreements.
- Overseeing the costing and billing of Materials
- Assisting the Head of Project in leading the team.
- Providing Monitoring and Reporting Progress on work done on-site.
- Developing a Budget for the project to be executed.
- Lead project team to achieve pre-defined objectives
- Develop project scopes and objectives in conjunction with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track project progress
- Review all project documentation from project stakeholders (consultants, contractors etc.)
- Measure project performance using acceptable and appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Advise C&P on procurement issues
- Advise C&P on tendering, tender analysis, and awards of contract
- Write and share project report periodically.
- Mentor, guide, and appraise project team members.
Requirements / Qualifications
- The ideal candidate should have a great educational background, preferably in Engineering, with a minimum of 8 years experience inthe job role.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Proven working experience as a project manager
- Solid technical background, with an understanding of project management software
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2021.