Rosetti Pivot Limited, a subsidiary of Rosetti Marino S.p.A founded in 2014, is an indigenous service and renowned Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Maintenance Management (EPCI) Company operating within the oil & gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Controller
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Type: Fixed term of One (1) year (renewable)
Functionally reports to: Project Control Manager/Project Director
- We are looking to engage a Project Controller, who will be responsible forthe planning and systematic monitoring of project progress in terms of costs and revenues, in order to support the Project Manager in the definition of final estimates and in identifying corrective and preventive actions.
- Monitor progress of the work for timely execution of the project through weekly/monthlyreports with respect to review of the overall project monitoring on a regular basis and resolving any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts.
- Co-ordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the work schedule, progress measurement, and reporting systems:
- Review the status continuously and keep the Project Manager apprised of the progress and the areas needing attention for schedule adherence.
- Develop systems and procedures for Project control functions from the onset of the project,as and when there are additional requirements from the client in order to facilitate the process of project monitoring.
- Determine and manage the standard and specific (project-related) Work Breakdown Structure (WDS), as well as Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) by performing/developing the commercial budget reclassification.
- Determine the staffing requirements based on the workload and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Prepare the progress measurement system such as manpower histograms, which indicate the number of people required each month, progress S curves which will indicate the progress that the project makes at a given point in time etc. which are reviewed at periodic intervals.
- Ensure that field project controls documents such as construction schedules, resources histogram, reporting systems, commodity database, material controls system, etc, are fully developed and implemented by the designated personnel and received by Construction Management and that engineering & procurement activities are properly interfaced.
- Bachelor’s Degree in preferably Engineering, Economics, or any related disciplines.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience and of which5-6 years’ experience managing a minimum of 3 complex Oil & Gas EPC Projects’ schedules.
- Experience with Project Planner software (i.e. Primavera P6,ERP Advanced Tools,Microsoft Project, etc).
- Good knowledge of cost controlling and budgeting, planning, and scheduling, reporting, Hoshin Planning, and cost control measures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th December, 2022.