Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. One of the group of companies under Tetra Tech is delivering the DFID-funded United Kingdom Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (UKNIAF) infrastructure improvement works. The programme’s duration is contracted for an initial 48 months with a possible 24-month extension.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Administrator / Quality Control, Transitional Police Unit
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- PRO-telligent (PRT), a Tetra Tech Company, is implementing the Department of State (DoS), Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) Transitional Police Unit (TPU) training program in Abuja, Nigeria.
- The five-year police training program will work closely with the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) to continue to build the capacity and professionalism of Nigeria’s police.
- Through TPU, INL will provide training, mentorship, and equipment, to the NPF as it continues to strengthen civilian security, rule of law and public order in accordance with international standards.
- The Project Administrator/Quality Control will serve as part of the Project Management Office (PMO) team on the TPU project in Nigeria and will carry out duties designed to meet the objectives of the project.
- The Project Administrator/Quality Control will support the file management of all project records, archiving of raw data for deliverables and reports, and the final submitted and approved project deliverables.
- The Project Administrator will support all quality measurement aspects of the program, including data collection for the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP), Quality Control Plan (QCP), and Work Plan tracking. This position reports to the In-Country Project Manager.
- Support the In-Country Project Manager to develop bi-weekly activity reports and other reports required by the contract.
- Collect information and photos to document project activities and share with the In-Country PM. This information is archived and used to populate upcoming reports and deliverables.
- Track project deliverables and maintain archived record of all activity reports and deliverables.
- Travel to training facilities outside of Abuja to monitor activities and collect data.
- Project Administration: support the In-Country Project Manager and Office Manager to carry out administrative, financial, logistics, and other clerical tasks.
- Work closely with the M&E Specialist to record and track indicator data for regular reporting.
- Assist the In-Country Project Manager to track and report on data collection for the QASP and QCP.
- Assist the In-Country Project Manager to track and report on Work Plan activities.
- Must have a BA from an accredited university.
- Three years of professional experience in office administration or project management with an international organization.
- Moderate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), MS Visio, MS Project and Windows Operating System.
- Responsible, highly organized, and motivated.
- Fluency (speaking, reading, writing) in English.
- Two years of experience with data collection and data quality assessments.
- Familiarity with U.S. Government regulations highly preferred.
- Ability to travel outside of Abuja for periods of one week or longer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only Nigerian citizens are eligible for this position