A global Company in the Photography Business is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- Ensures program is completed to a consistently high standard, within budget, that objectives are met on time, suiting the company’s image and objectives. Makes sure the program meets professional standards and industry regulations.
- The Program manger oversees all aspects of an ongoing program, from its development to implementing program activities.
- Develops regular budgets and schedules (usually annually) to support the program’s implementation.
- Develops funding plans to ensure the program’s ongoing delivery and success.
- Establishes short and long-term program objectives and ensures team members meet them.
- Communicates expectations to team members.
- Resolves problems with program as they arise.
- Creates and implements guidelines for evaluating the program’s strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- Assigns tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Monitors program’s progress and reports this in regular meetings with high-end managers and any stakeholders funding the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or any Social Sciences or any relevant area of study with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Program Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Analysis Skills,
- People Person,
- Works as Part of a Team,
- Attention to Detail,
- Superior Organisational Skills,
- Strategic Planning,
- Knowledge of Human Resources Practices,
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills,
- Knowledge of Office Software and Internet,
- Works Well to Deadlines and Under Pressure, Program Management Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.