Albany Limited was established in 2004 bringing together a wealth of experienced investors with diverse academic backgrounds. This recipe has provided a very strong foundation on which we continue building in providing our quality products and services to our customers. Our units are headed by professionals with a good track of achievements. This solid personnel structure has provided immeasurable strength in this world of challenges and we continue to rely on it to meet our customer needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor (Nylon Section)
Location: Ajegule Tollgate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising operations within a facility to achieve higher output
- Evaluating various stations of the production operation to ensure optimum efficiency
- Maintaining communication between employees and senior executives to ensure procedures and policies are well-understood
- Ensuring compliance with safety and professional standards within a facility
- Organizing, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks to meet production goals
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or B.Sc Degree with 0 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing tools and equipment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to create and adhere to production processes
- Ability to write reports legibly and accurately.
- Excellent organization, communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
N30,000 – N35,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th August, 2022.