Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed Additives, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the activities of production personnel (Team-leads and Production staff).
- Ensure the effective use of available resources to achieve set targets (
- Ensure and maintain high percentage Operational Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Assist the Production Manager in production cost reduction.
- Ensure discipline of production personnel.
- Ensure control of material wastages in all areas of production.
- Coordinate the technical team to resolve technical issues.
- Liaise with Utility and QC Departments when necessary.
- Ensure all Production personnel adhere to cGMP.
- Ensure 5S is practiced at all areas of the production shop floor.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, or a related field, is essential.
- 3-5 years cognate experience in Manufacturing,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 4th December, 2022.