WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Operations Supervisor (Downstream)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time – Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Oversee and control well production operations to produce crude oil and gas at the required levels to meet the Company’s production targets.
- Monitor production and process equipment and coordinate the regular maintenance and repair of facilities
- Analyse production targets and regularly complete production report
- Oversee testing and monitoring of wells, pumps, storage facilities, etc.
- Ensure that areal barriers are maintained and that safety notices are prominently displayed in all work areas.
- Accountable for operations and facilities maintenance to ensure operational reliability and zero down time.
- Ensure sage and productive operation through proper implementation and administration of company policies and procedures.
- Assign and supervise work crews such as operators, Data Acquisition Personnel, Trainees, and HSE officers
- Manage, lead, and train personnel related to degassing and dewatering operations
- Schedule Operations shift/relief coverage as needed
- B.Sc. in an Engineering field a major plus, but candidates with no Engineering Degree must have more than 15 years’ experience
- Specific experience in Degassing & Dewatering operations is a plus, but not mandatory
- Must possess relevant oil and gas certifications
- At least 15 Years total experience in the Oil and Gas industry with core experience of supervising field production operations
- Must have excellent supervisory and leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply