Glass is a new float glass factory. Glass.com.ng is Nigeria’s first online glass platform which allows our customers and visitors make orders for their specific and measured glass at ease and get it delivered in no time. Glass.com.ng has used the advanced technological advantage available in this time to enable glass users and buyers make order for their glass and other related products. For the first time in Nigeria, you can now order for your specific and measured glass products at your convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Production Manager ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
- Responsibilities of the job include: planning and organizing production schedule of a float glass processing factory
- Oversee weekly Production Planning
- Ensure availability of Raw Materials and Packaging Materials for Production
- Ensure availability of all required Machineries for Production
- Ensure standard quality of final glass product
- Ensure completion of all desired reports ,records, documentation by all supervisors
- Responsible for no quality complaint from project team
- Fully involvement to do Audits – Health ,Safety ,Environment and identify the possibility of Man, Machine & Quality accidents and overcome /correct all the points rectified in Audit
- Resolving interpersonal issues & working towards a harmonious work environment.
- Ensure no wastage of Raw Materials during production
- Ensure attending breakdowns of machineries during production and avoid the downtime during production
- To work with maintenance team to Ensure preventive maintenance of all machineries by Engineering team
- Carry out daily and weekly meeting with Supervisors ,Sectional Heads and resolve the issues affecting production Volume
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Technical background
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- At least 3 years of experience required as a production manager.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.