The People Practice – Our client is a Digital Financial Service Provider that consistently goes the extra mile to improve the financial security of our consumers. By merging deep consumer insights and cutting-edge technology, we have built a range of carefully tailored products that improve the quality of your life. They provide solutions that cater to today, while also securing tomorrow. Their vision is to be the preferred digital financial solutions provider, with a reputation for innovation and trustworthiness. They believe that life should be lived to the fullest.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: Digital and Innovation
- The product manager will be tasked with recommending innovations and improvements to the business’ product as well as the day-to-day product activities in a way that ensures that the product is constantly growing to suit the consumers’ needs.
- Create BRDs for new or existing solutions.
- Review and recommend solutions to processes and business products.
- Communicate reports about product backlogs, change management and performance to the team.
- Maintain and manage the product backlogs.
- Conduct user and market research where required, as part of product discovery.
- Partly responsible for Product Quality Assurance.
- Will be required to make basic data analysis, reporting and monitoring.
- Research and benchmark of products built against world-class counterparts
- Work with the technical team to communicate user stories, acceptance criteria for the stories.
- Work with UI/UX designers to convert BRDs into UI components that programmers can easily understand.
- All other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Senior Product Manager.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Must be highly collaborative and a critical problem solver.
- Must be self-driven, self-motivated, and result-oriented.
- Must have excellent spoken and written communication.
- Strong time skills shown ability to organize, prioritize, and balance multiple projects.
- Must be a great team player.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have strong analytical skills
About Your Expertise:
- Knowledge of the financial ecosystem in Nigeria.
- Data analysis and visualization skills.
- Understanding of the product development life cycle and agile processes.
- Curious about new and emerging technologies.
- Proficient use of MS Office Software including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Passion for improving customer experience.
- Product management or business analyst experience is preferred.
Here is What We Bring to the Table
- You get to live the #Life and work in a dynamic, innovative and rewarding environment.
- Yes, rewarding. Our compensation packages are competitive.
- We offer a robust medical plan.
- Well-rounded personal development experience – you also get room to grow for and by yourself.
- Our offices are great. The ambience, the environment, the people! We love it and hope you will too.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply