Vorem is transforming africa through blockchain technology & Education. Our world is facing inevitable technological changes and one of the ways to get ahead is by being prepared. Our courses will help you get to the right level of knowledge required to gain hands-on skills, and advanced career training for a lucrative career in blockchain technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Type: Remote
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Plan and develop project ideas
- Determine and define project scope, objectives, and time
- Collaborate and communicate extensively with leadership, external interfaces, and stakeholders
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Use project management software to keep track of tasks and schedule
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with external interfaces by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Create and maintain project change process
- Create and maintain product roadmaps within assigned product areas.
- Work with the business to develop the overall business strategy.
- Translate analytics, data, and user feedback into actionable product plans.
- Design and implement solutions to key problems to achieve the vision.
- Make sure teams are collaborating well, and staying motivated and on schedule
- Ensure stakeholders satisfaction.
- Monitor project progress and deadline; adjust as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Create and lead your dream team
- Define and be accountable for product goals and metrics.
- Initiate and submit for approval new product development projects.
- Translate business goals and end user needs into product strategies.
- Manage life cycle of product portfolio and marketing program spend within budget.
- Support the product road map to meet business objectives and goals.
- Develop business case and rationale for new product investments.
- Create a product backlog, write user stories, and manage releases.
- Minimum of BSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- 2- 3 years of cognate experience in a product development or management role.
- Proven product development ability.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th August, 2022.