FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited (a member of FlexiP Group) founded in 2011, is an Information Technology solutions provider and systems integrator operating with head offices in Lagos, Nigeria.
We provide flexible IT solutions to clients in the Banking/Financial Services, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, FMCG/Manufacturing and Public sectors of the economy. Driven by the grand vision to build a trans-generational organization, we are extremely customer focused, knowing that the only way our organization can outlive its founders is through deep customer trust and confidence. We have thus built our business solutions approach from the customer perspective choosing to partner with customers to drive OEM partnerships and not the other way round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with an agile cross-functional team to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the Company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team, the operations team and the executive team
- M.Sc / B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 3 – 9 years work experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subejct of the mail.
Application Deadline: 18th August, 2021.