Compugeen Africa is a Fintech company with subsidiary companies involved in numerous sectors including Consultation, Travels and Tours, Hospitality and Real Estate. As part of our expansion plans, we are interested in engaging highly motivated individual/ individuals to join our team in our various business ventures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager (EazzyLoan, EazzyLogistics, EazzyHomes, TheTravelXperience, TheVisahub)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for various product managers to join our organization in the following areas; EazzyLoan, EazzyLogistics, EazzyHomes, TheTravelXperience, TheVisahub, and contribute to leading and improving our business product line.
- You will work alongside professionals to develop and improve our core product offering.
- You will directly drive the development of a product used by thousands of users to improve the impact on millions of people.
- You will need to demonstrate high levels of innovation to identify the needs of the target market
- You will be the mastermind of the product with full ownership and responsibility for the end result.
- To do this you will need to have high attention to detail.
- Support multiple products at different stages of their lifecycle simultaneously
- Define the needs of our clients in order to define a product vision and product roadmap;
- Define and measure the metrics that inform the impact and success of your product.
- Providing clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Performing quality assurance controls on features
- Work closely with teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Represent the voice of the customer in senior-level management meetings
- Conducting research to identify customer needs and market gaps.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications addressed to “The HR Department” and must include a Cover Letter, CV, and copies of all Academic Certificates in one document to: [email protected] using “REF:1204 – Product Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th December, 2022.
- Applications received after the Application closing date will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.