Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Analyst (Fintech Space)
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out market research to identify opportunities for developing new products or making changes to existing products.
- Outline, analyze, and document detailed functional requirements for product and all business requirements in relation to product development and design to ensure compliance with expected standards.
- Coordinate relationships between commercial and technical teams to proper understanding and interpretation of business requirements.
- Collect and analyze product data to detect trends and provide necessary information and recommendations.
- Update, implement and communicate changes to documented product requirements and processes as necessary.
- Assess products stand in the market in comparison to competitors as well as customer reception and behavior.
- Support product marketing and sales through the development of various technical marketing resources such as application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, presentations, demos, manuals, training guides etc.
- Support Marketing & Sales teams with research on effective sales & marketing channels that will improve the products’ return on investment.
- Monitor and support the design, development and deployment of the new/upgraded product to ensure that it continues to meet the expected specifications.
- Manage go-to-market plans and all processes necessary for successful product launch.
- Following a product launch, s/he monitors its performance. Based on findings, s / he may recommend modifications to the product/market strategy.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Fintech candidates will be considered
Application Deadline 12th August, 2021.