The Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture & Natural Resources, in conjunction with Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support (APPEALS) Project, invite applications from suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- APPEALS Project is a Federal Government / World Bank Agricultural initiative aimed at improving Agricultural Productivity of Small and Medium Scale (SMEs) commercial farmers and increase value addition to priority Agricultural Value Chains in Enugu State especially in the area of Rice, Cashew and Poultry.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A First Degree or HND in Engineering, Purchasing and Supply, Statistics, Business Administration and related discipline.
- Ability to communicate and write effectively.
- Experience in World Bank Project an added advantage.
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft excel is very important.
- Possession of Higher Degree will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in developmental Projects
- Demonstrated competence in Procurement under externally assisted Projects with Specific experience in IDA/ Donor funded Agency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Two (2) copies of their Application attached with their Credentials and (2) Passport Photographs to:
Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources
ENADEP Building, 1 Garden Avenue,
The State Focal Person,
World Bank / Development Partners Assisted Project,
Room 4B1 4th Floor,
Abuja Building, Government House,
Office of the State Project Coordinator,
11 / 13 Ubosi Street, Behind Fire Service,
New Haven – Enugu State
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2021.